2 rounds in this week’s quiz- good luck all!
- What year was the UEFA Intertoto Cup last played for?
- Which US state has the most MLS franchises?
- Who did Shelbourne beat to become the first Dublin club to win the Irish Cup in 1906?
- Which nation won the last Asian Cup in 2019?
- Which is the oldest football club, Barcelona, Juventus, or Bayern München?
- Which nations took the gold medals for football at the 2016 Olympics?
- Against which nation did the Republic of Ireland men’s senior team suffer their heaviest defeat?
- What was the inaugural season of the League of Ireland First Division?
- How many nations have won the European Championship (including European Nations Cup)?
- Which club has been crowned champions of Portugal on the most occasions?
- The father of which well-known female singer-songwriter co-wrote the England Italia90 song World in Motion?
- What was the name of the first Shels fanzine, first published in the 1980s?
- How many Canadian sides play in the MLS?
- What was the first season of the German Bundesliga?
- Which Italian side plays at the Stadio Artemio Franchi?
- The European Cup/Champions League has been won by clubs from the leagues of how many different nations?
- How many sides took part in the first FIFA World Cup in Uruguay in 1930?
- How many men’s full internationals has Tolka Park staged?
- How many All-Irelands did Kevin Moran win?
- What connection is there between Robbie Keane and the artist Morrissey?
Email your answers into firstname.lastname@example.org or DM them to the Twitter account. No googling or conferring!