Donate button

Let us know what you think of the Fanzine or Website.

Moderators: Lord Summerisle, Nulli Secundus, No Post Code Red

FinglasRed

Donate button

Post by FinglasRed »

I've noticed that a number of other sites and forums display 'donate' buttons allowing users to donate at the touch of a button. I think it'd be a good idea for RI to have one of these, any ideas lads?
And when they heard of the resurrection, some mocked but we rise again.
Nulli Secundus

Re: Donate button

Post by Nulli Secundus »

I wonder could this work as a way of shifting more fanzines to people abroad or fans of other LoI clubs. Donate a few quid and it works as a sort of subscription for the fanzine.
Buy the zine, write for the zine.
Jermaine Palmer

Post by Jermaine Palmer »

Nulli Secundus wrote:I wonder could this work as a way of shifting more fanzines to people abroad or fans of other LoI clubs. Donate a few quid and it works as a sort of subscription for the fanzine.
It is the administration involved that is is the issue. It would need a bank account and verified non-profit status I believe. I'm sure the technical side of it is relatively straightforward.
1895CAKB

Post by 1895CAKB »

I've actually bought a couple of fanzines lately from the likes of Wigan, Barnsley and Bradford City and they all have something similar, could set up a normal bank account etc. and link it with PayPal, Reds fans and others could make contributions, and as mentioned above would be a good way to allow people in UK and abroad to purchase the fanzine, as I've seen lately an increase in readers in the UK
"Your a fucking disgrace"