We are 1!

Let us know what you think of the Fanzine or Website.

Moderators: Lord Summerisle, Nulli Secundus, No Post Code Red

Lord Summerisle
"Coming for a Cosmo, Flynner?"

We are 1!

Post by Lord Summerisle »

Today is the first anniversary of the new RI forum. It's been a busy year for everyone at the Reds and we're glad to see the forum thrive and grow and become a real platform for lively debate and commentary on all matters Shels related. The ever-growing number of active users is heartening and shows an appetite for people to get their views and opinions across.

Having a quick look at other sites and forums about the net, I can't help but feel a sense of pride with how well this forum has developed and has retained a reasonably high standard of discourse over the year, at a time where many around are degenerating and regressing.

I think it's fair to say that we all owe Jermaine Palmer a debt of gratitude for all his hard work in creating, managing and maintaining the forum over the last 12 months and providing this platform for all supporters. Here's to you JP, I for one am very grateful.
Well I'm confident your suspicions are wrong, Sergeant. We don't commit murder here. We're a deeply religious people.
Nulli Secundus

Re: We are 1!

Post by Nulli Secundus »

Lord Summerisle wrote:Today is the first anniversary of the new RI forum. It's been a busy year for everyone at the Reds and we're glad to see the forum thrive and grow and become a real platform for lively debate and commentary on all matters Shels related. The ever-growing number of active users is heartening and shows an appetite for people to get their views and opinions across.

Having a quick look at other sites and forums about the net, I can't help but feel a sense of pride with how well this forum has developed and has retained a reasonably high standard of discourse over the year, at a time where many around are degenerating and regressing.

I think it's fair to say that we all owe Jermaine Palmer a debt of gratitude for all his hard work in creating, managing and maintaining the forum over the last 12 months and providing this platform for all supporters. Here's to you JP, I for one am very grateful.

Didn't realise it was a year already.

And full credit to JP!!! :)
Buy the zine, write for the zine.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Fair play lads.
They always cheat, they always lie,
Fuck Delaney and the F.A.I.
Jermaine Palmer

Post by Jermaine Palmer »

Likewise, I hadn't realised it was a year already.

Thanks to everyone for their input. The forum is a product of the input made by users every day and hopefully that can continue into the future.
'Insert Here' Red

Post by 'Insert Here' Red »

Cheers lads.

I can't remember the last time I used the another place so I'd be lost without the RI Forum.
FinglasRed

Post by FinglasRed »

Unfortunately I haven't been on here for the full year, but JP deserves full credit. Thanks a lot :D
And when they heard of the resurrection, some mocked but we rise again.
No Post Code Red

Post by No Post Code Red »

What a day. 1 year of new forum and FG in power...and JP has assisted in both. ;) Fair play....
By far the greatest team the world has ever seen.....