Register/Log in Problem

Let us know what you think of the Fanzine or Website.

Moderators: Lord Summerisle, Nulli Secundus, No Post Code Red

No Post Code Red

Register/Log in Problem

Post by No Post Code Red »

JP,

BD Killester is getting the following message when he tries to log in...

"You have specified an incorrect username. Please check your username and try again. If you continue to have problems please contact the Board Administrator."

He says he's defo using the right name cause he checked the email he got when he registered just to be sure. He thought maybe he had entered his password wrong when he was registering so he tried the "forgot password" thing and this came up:

"The e-mail/username information submitted could not be found."

Any ideas????
By far the greatest team the world has ever seen.....
Lord Summerisle
"Coming for a Cosmo, Flynner?"

Re: Register/Log in Problem

Post by Lord Summerisle »

No Post Code Red wrote:JP,

BD Killester is getting the following message when he tries to log in...

"You have specified an incorrect username. Please check your username and try again. If you continue to have problems please contact the Board Administrator."

He says he's defo using the right name cause he checked the email he got when he registered just to be sure. He thought maybe he had entered his password wrong when he was registering so he tried the "forgot password" thing and this came up:

"The e-mail/username information submitted could not be found."

Any ideas????

The forum had to change over to another server on Monday evening, thus some things were deleted around a narrow space of time- pms, a member or two.

In short, BD K will have to register again! :idea:
Well I'm confident your suspicions are wrong, Sergeant. We don't commit murder here. We're a deeply religious people.
Jermaine Palmer

Post by Jermaine Palmer »

Yeah, that looks like what happened. I didn't realise that anyone had registered during the time we were backing everything up. Everything was running while I was at work and it is the most goontastic time of the year, so I wasn't able to monitor it fully, but thought it had got everything.

The site is using a temporary address at the moment, that's why the blacknight.com address is appearing in the address bar. The nameservers should update over the weekend and everything will be back to normal at that stage.
Nulli Secundus

Post by Nulli Secundus »

Jermaine Palmer wrote:The site is using a temporary address at the moment, that's why the blacknight.com address is appearing in the address bar.

Just noticed that's sorted.

Good man JP!!!
Buy the zine, write for the zine.