RI69

For news about the fanzine, updates to the website or Reds Independent.

Moderators: Lord Summerisle, Nulli Secundus, No Post Code Red

Lord Summerisle
"Coming for a Cosmo, Flynner?"

RI69

Post by Lord Summerisle »

Hollywood, organised crime and Red Inc... the only things untouchable by economic forces. RI69 is in production but will not be out in late May. Our intention was to then release an issue for July at the end of June when the League marked this as a provisional return date.

LOI football is unlikely to resume at the end of June, but we are working towards that as a deadline nonetheless. Although we sell 90-95% of our fanzines outside the ground, if football has not returned at that point, we will look to release a limited edition #RI69 by post.

It will be a limited edition run of 125 (years of the Reds). Cost will be €5 TYD Ireland, €6 overseas. This is all of course dependent on our printer operating business as usual. We’ll keep you updated.

In meantime, we are seeking your articles, opinions, letters, ideas, pictures, cartoons, piss-takes and anything else that is relevant to football but particularly the Reds and the LOI.

If you have an article or piece you would like to submit please send it to:
[email protected]
Well I'm confident your suspicions are wrong, Sergeant. We don't commit murder here. We're a deeply religious people.
Lord Summerisle

Re: RI69

This is issue is available to pre order now. Will be posted out at the end of the month.
Well I'm confident your suspicions are wrong, Sergeant. We don't commit murder here. We're a deeply religious people.
Lars1909

Post by Lars1909 »

Looking forward to read it. Positive vibes, you know ;)
Lord Summerisle

Cheers Lars!

These are flying out- over 100 gone!
Lord Summerisle

Small bundle of these left - less than 20 - so get in touch if you want one!