RI67- on sale this Friday

For news about the fanzine, updates to the website or Reds Independent.

Moderators: Lord Summerisle, Nulli Secundus, No Post Code Red

Lord Summerisle
"Coming for a Cosmo, Flynner?"

RI67- on sale this Friday

Post by Lord Summerisle »

RI67 will be on sale Friday night at the Bray game, outside the ground, from 6.45pm til 8pm, and again outside Tolka at full time.

This month’s issue contains a look back on Longford away, Copa América, the second part of the history of Tolka Park, a brand new Pyro on the Pitch feature, Padraig Dully and all your usual favourites as well as a whole lot more.

It is a 40 page edition, all for €3.

You will note that the fanzine now costs €3. This is the fanzine’s first price increase in 13 years, and it was not a decision that was taken lightly. We feel the price is a fair reflection of the increased production costs and the increased content, as well as from what we were hearing at ground level, selling it on the Richmond Road.
Well I'm confident your suspicions are wrong, Sergeant. We don't commit murder here. We're a deeply religious people.
Lord Summerisle

Re: RI67- on sale this Friday

If you can't make Friday's game, order the fanzine straight to your door: Postage inclusive, €4 in Ireland, €5 overseas. Contact us on here, social media or [email protected]
Well I'm confident your suspicions are wrong, Sergeant. We don't commit murder here. We're a deeply religious people.
Lord Summerisle

Re: RI67- on sale this Friday

Nice one everyone who bought a copy of RI67 last night. We still have about 25 copies left, so get in touch if you'd like one. We'll also have limited numbers up in Drogheda, with any remaining copies on sale at the Limerick game in Tolka.