RI back issues

Let us know what you think of the Fanzine or Website.

Moderators: Lord Summerisle, Nulli Secundus, No Post Code Red

Lord Summerisle
"Coming for a Cosmo, Flynner?"

RI back issues

Post by Lord Summerisle »

Reds Independent have a number of copies of various back issues of the fanzine.

Should anyone require a particular issue, feel free to throw up a request in this thread, and we'll see what we have, and hopefully get it to you at one of the following games.
Well I'm confident your suspicions are wrong, Sergeant. We don't commit murder here. We're a deeply religious people.
Lord Summerisle

Re: RI back issues

We have one or two( :mrgreen: ) spare issues of RI47 knocking about. Should anyone on here want a copy over the break, pm me with your address and we'll send you out a copy and you can sort us out next time :idea:
Well I'm confident your suspicions are wrong, Sergeant. We don't commit murder here. We're a deeply religious people.
Lord Summerisle

Anyone miss issue 50? We have a few copies left and will be on sale at the Pats game from the usual suspects. You know who we are, so come over and get a copy.

Also, we have a number of back issues as well, and we should have them on Friday too.
Lord Summerisle

We have a number of spares available of the following issues, if anyone is looking for one:

RI55
RI53
RI51
RI50
RI49
RI48
RI47

Price €1 each (+70 cent postage). Payment by PayPal or cash on match-nights. Contact myself for details.
1895CAKB

Post by 1895CAKB »

Lord Summerisle wrote:We have a number of spares available of the following issues, if anyone is looking for one:

RI55
RI53
RI51
RI50
RI49
RI48
RI47

Price €1 each (+70 cent postage). Payment by PayPal or cash on match-nights. Contact myself for details.
I'll get on to you about these later on chief, just wanna see which ones I'm missing first
"Your a fucking disgrace"
Lord Summerisle

Lord Summerisle wrote:We have a number of spares available of the following issues, if anyone is looking for one:

RI55
RI53
RI51
RI50
RI49
RI48
RI47

Revised list:

RI63
RI62
RI59
RI55
RI53
RI52
RI51
RI50
RI49
RI48
RI47

Price €1 each (+ €1 postage). Payment by PayPal or cash on match-nights. Contact myself or other admin for details