RI65 on sale Friday

For news about the fanzine, updates to the website or Reds Independent.

Moderators: Lord Summerisle, Nulli Secundus, No Post Code Red

Lord Summerisle
"Coming for a Cosmo, Flynner?"

RI65 on sale Friday

Post by Lord Summerisle »

RI65 will be on sale Friday night at the Cabinteely game, outside the ground, from 6.30 pm til 8pm, and again outside Tolka at full time.

This month’s issue contains a preview of the season ahead, considers Niall Quinn's proposals for the league, the Reds relationship with Subbuteo,and a reflection on last season's playoff disappointment and all your usual favourites as well as a whole lot more.

It is a 40 page edition, all for a mere €2.
Well I'm confident your suspicions are wrong, Sergeant. We don't commit murder here. We're a deeply religious people.
Lars1909

Re: RI65 on sale Friday

Post by Lars1909 »

Please keep one for me. Don't know yet, where Paul sends me though :?
Lord Summerisle

Nice one to everyone who bought a copy of #RI65 on Friday night- we were overwhelmed by the response! We hope you enjoy it as much as we did putting it together.

If you missed out on a copy- fear not. We have about 30 copies left which will be on sale tomorrow evening before the Bluebell League Cup game, and again before Wexford at home on Friday week. If you want a copy, get in touch because they are flying out
Well I'm confident your suspicions are wrong, Sergeant. We don't commit murder here. We're a deeply religious people.
Lord Summerisle

A very small amount of these remain, and will be on sale Friday week before the Wexford game. Be quick!
Lord Summerisle

All sold out. Thank you everyone who bought a copy.
Lars1909

Post by Lars1909 »

Enjoying the zine as usual 8-)
Lord Summerisle

Lars1909 wrote:Enjoying the zine as usual 8-)
Cheers Lars 8-)