Smilie Posts

Let us know what you think of the Fanzine or Website.

Moderators: Lord Summerisle, Nulli Secundus, No Post Code Red

'Insert Here' Red

Smilie Posts

Post by 'Insert Here' Red »

Can we ban these altogether? Seeing replies with just that confused smilie or rolling eyes serve no purpose whatsoever. I'm sure I've been guilty of this in the past myself but they are so bleedin' annoying. Especially these two little bastards -> :? :roll:
Lord Summerisle
"Coming for a Cosmo, Flynner?"

Re: Smilie Posts

Post by Lord Summerisle »

That has been discussed, and myself and the other mods will be deleting posts like that where appropriate. Agree though, fucking head wrecking, along with those fucking daft "+1" style responses- if that's the totality of your response, don't say it!
Well I'm confident your suspicions are wrong, Sergeant. We don't commit murder here. We're a deeply religious people.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Lord Summerisle wrote:That has been discussed, and myself and the other mods will be deleting posts like that where appropriate. Agree though, fucking head wrecking, along with those fucking daft "+1" style responses- if that's the totality of your response, don't say it!

This!!
They always cheat, they always lie,
Fuck Delaney and the F.A.I.
Ciarán

Post by Ciarán »

Anthony wrote:
Lord Summerisle wrote:That has been discussed, and myself and the other mods will be deleting posts like that where appropriate. Agree though, fucking head wrecking, along with those fucking daft "+1" style responses- if that's the totality of your response, don't say it!

This!!

:roll: