1. Each week you must pick 1 League of Ireland team to win. If your selection wins you progress to the next week, lose or draw and you're out.
2. Once a selection is made, you will not have the ability to change it.
3.You may not pick the same team to win more than once during the tournament (so if you pick Shelbourne in week one then you cannot pick them again)
4. All selections must be received no later than midday on the Friday (unless stated otherwise) of the first match of the week. All picks should be sent by PM or text or new email address. The picks will then be listed and posted on here in advance of the first game of that week.
5. Should you forget to make your selection in any week, you will automatically be assigned the first team that you have not selected in alphabetical order. So, if you do not pick a team for the first week you will be automatically assigned Athlone Town. Once a team is automatically selected, you will not have the ability to change the selection.
6.In the event that any match involving a team you have selected is postponed or cancelled for any reason, you will continue to the next round. However, that team will no longer be available for selection.
7. You may pick from any of the twenty LoI teams- both Premier Division and First Division are included. Consequently, you will not be asked to pick a team for any round of midweek fixtures where only Premier Division teams are in action.
8.Should two or more participants remain standing and all are eliminated in the same week, the Last Man Standing prize will be distributed equally among them.
As previously stated, half for the winner(s) and half to the 1895 Trust.