1. When you start a new topic, try to make a good topic headline so that everyone understands what the subject is.
2. Stick to the subject of the topic.
3. Make a search before you start a new topic. It's possible that the subject has already been discussed. The search function is in the top menu.
4. Spam and undue advertising are of course totally forbidden.
5. While users are expected to be able to able to give and take a bit in the subject of discourse, unduly personal attack, deliberate provocation, trolling, or flame wars will not be tolerated. Particpating in such discussions, even if you did not begin the incident puts users in danger of being sanctioned.
6. Posts identifying personal details about the lives of users or their families without permission is against the rules.
7. Links to pornography, websites containing viruses, malware etc are strictly forbidden. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “Reds Independent” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “Reds Independent” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit
8 Questions about closed topics, deleted replies etc can be sent to moderators via PM only.
9. If you see a topic or a post in the forum that is against the rules, report this to a moderator. The easiest way is to press the report icon, the ! beside the subject of each post.
10. If you as a user feel unjustly treated by a moderator, contact the webmaster Jermaine Palmer.